Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bday and such

Look at the pretty flowers that MB sent me for my bday. It was a really great day. I wore the tiarra all day. (Just can't be in a bad mood with a tiarra on my head) Turns out it was a good thing that I did because I got all the way to school and realized that I had forgotten my purse. So, I had to go all the way back home. Aren't the shoes cute? All of my kids got together and got them for me. The kids brought food all day, and I think I had happy bday sung to me a dozen times. How much fun is that??? Ok the next photo is this crazy topiary in a front yard on my way home. The first couple of times I saw it I totally thought it was a real dog in the front yard. I finally had to stop and get a picture. Sabrina and Buddy love to look out the front window. Sabrina will lay across the bench a lot and instead of actually being on the bench (as Buddy is in the photo) she has her back feet on the ground and her bod on the bench.

Today, Mom and I went to the opera. Porgy & Bess. It was ok, but I have to admit my stomach started getting itself in knots fairly quickly thinking about everything I needed to be doing for the real estate book. Seriously it is impossible for me to do anything not related to my real job or the real estate book without being wracked with guilt about what I should be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment