Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Mardi Gras

Not that I am getting to celebrate even a little bit. I am working my keister off. I met with the boys today. I called Tread before meeting with them and he told me that I could have to the end of February and still get the book printed by the first of April. I cannot begin to describe how much of a relief that is. As long as I do one a day, and two on weekends, I can get it done.

I just finished today's so I remain on track.

I am taking my editors-in-chief to the Topeka printing plant Monday. (We are actually leaving Sunday afternoon and return late Monday.) I hired a pet sitter company to take care of the kids while I'm gone, so Lennie, Lonny what ever his name is, came by today and met the hellion and her little companion. On the plus side, he didn't run screaming from the house. That's a bonus.

Of course I was a dingdong and forgot to make a copy of my key, so I had to give him mine, then go make a copy of Emily's copy of my key. Geez.

Also, quick side note, I am totally congested and I think my lymphnode is swollen. I'm not feeling that great.

So, time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment