Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dogs in Danger

Ok, so I took a break from writing at about 5pm to go across the street because a porch party had begun (Linda's big brother and family are in town). I came back home to find one of the pillows on the floor torn all to hell. I am so annoyed I can hardly stand it.

I have to work the Winter Benefit at the high school this evening. Sigh. Why do I get myself into doing these things.

I still have 37 bio's to write. I'm going to the opera tomorrow, so with any luck I'll get at least 2 more written tomorrow.

Monday I have a meeting with the widow of David Fox. Hooray!! If I get photos from her, then I'll be set and have all the photos I need. Well, mostly.

I have to stop writing because I'm depressing myself looking at my life in print. I have to finish this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment