Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The medical community should be guilt ridden

So, I went for my wellness check up last week. I'll admit it's been a while since my last one, but since I was reminded recently that we get one FREE wellness checkup a year, what the hell. While I was there, the doctor asked if I wanted to get some blood tests done. Since I'm a girl without a gall bladder, I thought it might be a good idea. Make sure everything is working the way it should.

I got a blue cross benefits explanation today. I'm not totally positive, but I'm pretty sure my blood went like two different places and cost about $2000. With the possibility of  my paying about $400. And by the way, I'm fine. Perfectly healthy. Except for the heart attack I wanted to have when I saw that bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment