Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The chiropractic magic

So I went to a chiropractor a couple of weeks ago, and he took "film" of the spine etc. Yesterday I went back and got to check out said film. It wasn't pretty. I have scurvy. Well, not scurvy but my spine bends in ways it shouldn't. No wonder I can't get any dates. You can at least see my neck on the left...note the black line shows how the neck should go...notice my neck, not on the black line. The photo on the right basically shows the same thing on my lower back...quite the arch going. I slump. A lot. Apparently.

He, of course, offered a fabulous 8 week course of visits to improve the back situation. I will say, he managed to crack my back twice and my neck. Rather magnificently I have to tell you. It made my back feel immensely better even if it did worry me that with the wrong crack I could end up permanently disabled.  I'm trying to figure out how to pay for the regiment since I don't want to die early with a weird bent forward head and wacked back.

No comments:

Post a Comment