Friday, September 21, 2012

Back in the shark tank

Truthfully, this time I might have fallen backwards into the tank. Strange. I met up with PR this week at a local watering hole. She is much more friendly and talkative to people than I am (this is where we reference the fact that although I may have started life as a fairly friendly outgoing extrovert these days, I just don't really like people.)

At any rate, guy across the bar was eating food we thought looked pretty good. Before you know it, he's moved over to our side and is chatting it up. Very nice guy. From out of town, moving to Dallas as soon as he packs up his worldly possessions and returns. At the end of the night, he asked me out for last night.

As a side note, I woke up yesterday in mortal pain. In fact, I had to call PR to be sure I had only had the usual 2 drinks. Not more. It felt like I had more. A lot more. Like a whole lot more. At any rate, we met back up last night and had a very lovely evening.

That's all I'm giving you for now. Oh, let's just call this one the Salesman. And I don't mean in that swarmy fake way. More in the charming, good looking, why did I just buy that when I didn't need it way.


No comments:

Post a Comment