Sunday, December 11, 2011

This is what drugs were made for...

It has been over a month since I last wrote and GOD knows I have shit to write about. But do I write? no. Of course not. I just let my stupid life unwind into mad chaos in front of me. I haven't even been drinking liberally which I fully believe helps.

Am I total lunatic right now? Why, yes, I am. Should I be on some kind of sedative? Totally. Am I? Of course not.

Shall we divy by topics? What the hell.

School ...yeah, that's a hot effin mess. I'll admit the editors have totally brought their A game and they probably will end up getting all of the pages out. Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Clause, and here is your Christmas miracle. It's mildly annoying considering I've been trying to get them to work all semester. I am just tired now. The 13 hour days are killing me.

In the meantime, Lifetouch Photography, those sorry clowns of doom seem determined to screw up at every turn. Literally. It's as if they can't stop themselves. I have a meeting with the one guy I like, but I can't even determine if he's part of the problem or not... it's just a steaming pile of shit.

Home...well, I won't have one very, very soon. Real estate agents are all: closing is on Feb 24 but we are trying for sooner...I talked to a guy who JUST closed his house on a short sale SIX MONTHS after he had a contract. Makes me hyperventilate to think about it. So, I am out of here in 2 weeks, and, well, not actually "in" anywhere.

I know I have the world's greatest parent's that they are not only taking my sorry ass in but that of my oh, so very loveable but terribly behaved 50 lbs of love dog. I also know living with them could make me a little more insane.

At any rate, I may or may not have a home at some point. In the meantime packing is going to be the very death of me. I have SO much stuff. I have got to watch more Hoarders and throw shit out!!!

The man..well, that is just a hot mess of God knows what. I don't even know what to say. I'm insanely crazy about him. He is amazing...but the long distance and all of the other stuff...let's just say there are a lot of roadblocks and potholes and the path isn't easy. As much as I want it to work, I know better than to think the odds are in our favor. They are most definitely stacked against us.

Hence, I sit here on a Sunday night drinking the surprise vodka I found in the back of the fridge (Yea ME!!) Pretty sure there are some foul little grammar errors here (sorry, it's the vodka ; ) Eating pizza because I packed all of my silver ware etc. That's right eating pizza...YES, my stomach does hurt as the food rips its way through my intestines. Nothing but a good time here.


No comments:

Post a Comment