Sunday, December 25, 2011

Fox News how I loath you

Quite frankly, it has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the 3:30 - 10:30 full volume in surround sound playing of fox news. Every. single. night. Loudly.

And my dad likes to berate the T.V. a lot. So O'Riley doesn't give people a chance to respond to the questions. Instead of watching something else, Dad just yells at the TV.

Occasionally the TV gets changed to some show that my parents watch. He berates the characters on the show too. It's really a good time.

On another note, yet still on the far right nut job side, on the way home from church today (please note, today is Christmas Day) we pass a mosque being built.

Dad, "I don't have anything against them in particular, but I wouldn't mind if that didn't go up."

Mom, "Yeah, like a gas leak or something that causes the building to explode but doesn't kill anyone."

Holy crap I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment