Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wow. As far as diaries go

I am not doing very well, now am I? Yikes. Well, obviously back from Africa. It was good. Not sure how a relationship is going to work since they don't even really have internet, but it was an interesting trip and I'm glad I went. My basic summary is that it was hot (about like Texas in the summer, the bathrooms are GODAWFUL, literally I have never walked into so many restrooms and just not known what to do, and the people are incredibly nice. Yup. That sums it up.

The end of school was fine. Not too many complaints, just a little bit of crazy, not too much. We set up and passed out from the small auditorium which was awesome. We had room, they were organized, definitely want to try to do that again!! The yearbook looks amazing, and we got almost all of them passed out, so that is awesome. It was a weird end of school, but that is for a different post.

Buddy is happily staying with his grandparents. Not sure his grandparents are as happy, but what the heck.

I am now on a plane with 28 graduated seniors headed to Italy for two weeks. Other than the fact that I already seemed to have pulled my fleece out of my backpack and left it somewhere in DFW airport, and the plane was totally delayed due to some malfunction, and we are traveling for about 18 hours today, all is well. It should be a great trip, and I am hoping to keep up with the blogging either here or on skips blog. I'll paste the address at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment