Thursday, January 6, 2011

And this is what I choose to do

I have a ridiculous amount of stuff to get done. Two outside projects, all the stuff for my two beginning classes, and oh, yeah, there's a little thing called the yearbook that is switching into high gear right now. What am I doing? Blogging. Cause that's the kind of girl I am.


This should be a quick one. Requests have been made to understand why I now call my residence, "Home of the anti-social." Although I didn't realize it when I first saw it, clearly, this place is designed for people uninterested in having visitors. There are three townhomes facing sideways from the street. I am in the one closest to the street. Looking out my front door I have a little garden area. Currently it is a weedfest. By spring, I will have to take pictures because once I get it fixed up, it will be awesome to open my front door and see.

Now, if I look out my front door and to the left I can see the gate. Please note, there is no call box or way to contact any of the residence; other than yelling which would be fairly unsuccessful if I were to guess. I added my glider and patio chairs and table. The mailboxes are on the outside of the gate. I failed to think about the fact that as a girl who loves online purchases, it is a problem when fed ex has no way to enter and leave stuff at my door. Luckily, I've met the mailman and gotten him a key, so at least he can leave me stuff.

If I look to the right, it is all drive way to the back gate. The backgate also lacks a call box of any sort. So, you can show up, but you won't be entering without permission. It's interesting that the other two residence park on the driveway not in their garages, but both of their garages are clean. Mine is chock full of stuff but I am desperately trying to get to the point that I can park inside. I've let the dogs outside once or twice so that they can stretch their legs. Let me tell you, they STRETCH their legs. Run like mad things.

OK. And that is where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment