Wednesday, June 16, 2010

From the plane

With at least two hours to go on this leg of the flight home, I thought I would do a little blogging. Sure I’m gonna have to catch you up on the fashion faux pas parade of Europe. (You know how I love to get photos of what I see. If I didn’t find Walmart abhorant then I would hang there and post to the Peopleof walmart website. All. Day. Long.)

Almost all of my students watch Glee, so I have decided that I must see the show that they love so. I have now seen 4 episodes, and, although they are a bit over the top at times, I have to tell you there are people I recognize in this show. (That Cheerios sponsor…used to work at my school.) It is totally funny, and it certainly helps me to remember why I love teaching. If you aren’t watching it, you should.

The trip was good. We had a few problems with kids choosing to drink, but nothing out of hand which is really good. It rained a ton. In fact, it rained more than it has on any other trip and by a pretty darn big margin. Europe in the rain, not as much fun as Europe in the sun, FYI.

When I get home, at about midnight, I will be more than ready to go to sleep in MY OWN BED. Oh, how I miss it so. I realize for those of you without a deep love of a pet think that I am insane, but I am here to tell you I missed Sabrina, Buddy and Cat TERRIBLY. I am quite excited to see them.

Then it will be down to work. I’m afraid my to do list is quite long, and it is really going to make me nuts if I can’t start making some headway.


No comments:

Post a Comment