Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Mentalist

Watching The Mentalist I find myself highly amused. I like the show in general, but this exchange really made me laugh.

"Who is he?"
"I am not at liberty to say."
"I want his name"
"You can't have it."
"Are you sure because I can make one phone call and your career is toast."
"That's impressive. The most I can get with one phone call is a pizza."

That's about how I feel.

I found out today that the Humanities class I was supposed to teach next year didn't make. It's a bummer, but I'm also interested to see how the AP of currriculum will try to screw me in the fall before school starts by making me teach some crappy ass class. Typical.

In the meantime, there are no Journalism I kids applying for yearbook, so the newspaper adviser who SUCKS will be screwing me on that front as well. I probably shouldn't drink then blog. Makes all my crankiness flow.

I'm taking a bath. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment