Friday, April 6, 2007

this and that.

After school yesterday I got a hair cut. Todd at Orange Salon. Put my hair in a pony-tail flipped it over my head and cut off about 4 inches. So now it has lots of fun layers, and it is waaaayyy lighter.

Eva had a doctors appt at 7pm. She was having trouble breathing. I think I gave her my cold. But the doctor found a very large tumor on her right lymph node. The vet was a little quick to say it is cancer, but he gave us two different types of antibiotics and sent me to buy "little noses" for Eva's cold. Her gums look really red, so I think she has a bad infection, but if she's not better in 10 days then it is probably not good news.

I have three interviews today for The Book. I thought the first one was at 9:30, but it was an appt that had been changed from a previous date and time, and sure enough I screwed it up it as supposed to be at 1pm. Luckily, I was able to reschedule to 2:30pm. It is going to make the rest of my day tight. Yikes.

In solidarity with MB who is having snow in April, my feet are freezing because it has taken a turn for cold here too. Expecting 30 degrees or so on Easter morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment