Friday, April 20, 2007

Another TAKS day down.

Today was the social studies TAKS which is a total joke. There were kids done in 30 minutes. We couldn't release them until 11am which was already an hour earlier than we released every other day. Since they got released early, we have 1 hour and 45 minute classes for 7th and 8th periods today. On a Friday. Great the already spastic classes for even longer. What a beating. The whole day.

Yesterday afternoon when I got home Eva had made quite a mess in the kitchen. Actually she made 6 or 7 messes of various types. She is going to have to be a 24-7 kitchen puppy now.

Tonight Video Technology has their awards show. They do it off campus and have presenters (Yours truly is one) and jazz it up in a Hollywood way. They give "golden cabers" awards for best videos etc. Very cute.

Yesterday I finally put up shelves I had bought. I haven't stained them or painted them yet since I haven't even figured out what I'm doing with the room at all. But I was able to empty four boxes of books. I had to borrow a hammer from Emily since I have no idea of where mine is. Makes me nervous I've be hacked if it gets sold in the garage sale in error.

Ok, 7th has arrived so back to the grindstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment