Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Big Bootie Boot Camp

Yesterday began BBBC. I am going to eat 6 times a day, walk Sabrina every day and work on the house every day for at least an hour. OK, so it isn't total boot camp, but it does require iron control which I am determined to exert over myself. I am also trying to be sure I drink tons of water which brings the unfortunate consequence of tons of pottying.

I went to the grocery store this evening. I bought chicken, not my favorite, broccoli, I adore, and other stuff. Look out world.

I also began seriously working on the mother of all garage sales. I've basically filled up the front living room in the first round of picking things out.

This week is TAKS testing, so the schedule is off. We test until 12, lunch until 1 and then 2 periods each day. Monday we had someone come in and work with the kids on theme, and it went really well. So, now we are spending the rest of the week ironing things out.

My neighbor Emily's mom fell Sunday. She has 24/7 care for the next couple of weeks which is good cause Emily can't do it alone.

Work on The Book continues along. It is becoming more difficult because there are now so many people involved in making it happen. A lot of coordination.

I haven't heard from the vet yet telling me what the biopsy found.

The hellion is snoring on the loveseat as I write, so I should run along to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment