Thursday, April 12, 2007

Listening to Christmas music on the Ipod

Why? Because I can. I want to learn how to do pod casts etc, so, of course, the Highlander had to get an Ipod. Until I get going with the podcasts, I figured it wouldn't hurt to have some tunes on it.

MB got back from Tokyo Disney, foolishly called me and had to listen to me whine excessively about my sad little life.

The good news is that I finally went to Primacare. Yes, it did take over an hour and a half. Painful. I did get antibotics and steroids. If that increases my appetite I'm screwed. I can hardly get through doors as is. OK, it's not THAT bad, but if I keep up this pace it will be. sigh.

Yesterday when I took Eva to Dr. S. I thought she was at death's doorway. Well, really, the other side of the doorway. He took a sample of the HUGE lump on her neck, and a sample of her blood, and an x-ray and sample of her urine (which it so happens she provided without his asking.) He said he would call me back today, but since he only works till noon on Thursday, guess that means he'll call Friday.

He gave her some wet food to eat that she just nudged and ate a tiny bit. Turned out to be a good thing since she threw up in the car. Yuck. Got her home and to bed. This morning before I was out the door she was chowing down the wet food. This afternoon when I let her out she saw Jellybean the neighbors cat crossing the street. Eva practically leapt about and almost chased her!! Then she ate all of her dinner. She hopped up a few minutes ago when I let her out too. I really wish she could talk.

Sabrina continues to be the hellion. We walk along fine and then she wants to attack my shoe laces and, in general, be a pain.

Cat, is Cat. Emily loves Cat. She gives him treats every time she comes over for our walks.

I have no idea of how many interviews I've done now, but it feels like a lot. Considering I have to do about 70, I'm pretty sure I've barely cracked the surface. Grrr. There is so much that I need to be doing it is really stressing me out.

I've taken a bunch of photos recently, but I don't have the energy to get them on the computer just yet, so think of this as a tease.

Good luck and Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment