Monday, April 24, 2006

First Day Back

Today began Theme Week. That's right, the week I try to get everyone to sit down (including seniors) and help come up with ideas for next year's yearbook. It is a freaking beating - yes, in part because I have to teach all day, and, let me tell you, it is exhausting. However, keeping my thumb on all of the little jumping beans is tiresome too. In addition I was trying to convert the spring mag pages into pdf's for the printer and get everything ready for my English class.

The guy showed up to install the Promethean system in my classroom (very cool interactive white board). So I had that going on too.

Went by Mom and Dad's picked up Eva and broke the news that I am on a mission to sell Crushing Debt with Pool.

Did all of my measuring tonight. I plan to go to Home Depot at the crack of dawn to start getting estimates of how much everything is going to cost.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment