Monday, April 22, 2013

Life Moves Pretty Fast...

Sometimes there is so much happening that I can't even keep up. I found out last week that Blondie (who I love dearly) has decided to take a job in video production. For her, well, it's awesome because it is what she really loves and there are no crazy parents. For me, well, it sucks. I will miss her terribly.

In the meantime, Red, the newspaper adviser, has decided that I'm a horrible person and she can't work with me. Really a good time. Personally, I think she is feeling inadequate and perhaps a little jealous. Nobody likes to know that they are sucking at their job. And my guess is that she doesn't like my teaching style, and it makes her mad crazy that the kids love me and they do a great job despite me. (I know that sounds weird, but believe.)

At any rate, by last Saturday I was working on my taxes when I realized that kind of depression required shopping. And shoes just weren't going to cut it. So I bought a car. Gotta tell you. Felt really great the rest of the weekend. That retail therapy totally works.

Actually, I confess the plan was to just test drive. Escape the taxes for a little bit. Next thing I knew, I was signing the papers on the new car. Side After I signed all the papers etc, I walked out and discovered it had a racing stripe on the front. AND mini names their cars. Mine is Bubbles. Tell me that isnt' a perfect name for her!

Apparently when convertibles go in for service, they check how much the top has been down. I have had my top down quite a bit!! I have missed having a convertible terribly. It has been big fun to drive it to school and have everyone love on her. She's awesome.

It looks darn good in my garage too! Oh, and by the end of the weekend, I had done my taxes, and I was getting a refund!!


No comments:

Post a Comment