Monday, April 22, 2013

Life is still whizzing past

Ok, so I got the new car. Whoot! Whoot!! And senior ad sales ended today... the list of people I was pissing off today was extensive. Apparently, my obnoxious need to be consistent is quite offensive. Go figure.

In addition, there were a series of emails courtesy of various parents regarding various issues all of which were combining to make me NOT want to be there.

I leave for San Francisco Thursday. We have testing this week, and although my desire to take kids to this national convention was shot down, I did get the administration to let me go so that I can hunt people down, attend sessions and continue working on how we are going to change our entire program...although I'm not changing it with someone who doesn't like me and someone who hasn't been hired yet.

Let's pause for a minute. Let's pause and think about the fact if I had a brain in my head, I would keep my head low, keep my mouth shut, and ride out my career without making it more difficult for myself by trying to improve things or doing a better job for the kids. I SHOULD be saying screw 'em, nooooo trying to improve things. Idiot.

Back on topic. The yearbook staff is supposed to be done with the spring mag. They are mostly done, but the final spreads, that couldn't seem to be finished...yeah, those were done by the upcoming senior staff. Doing a terrible job. In addition, two of the senior staff have let me know they are planning to not be at school for the full work week. I can't tell you how pissed I am. So, we'll be having a come to Jesus. IT'S FREAKING APRIL!!

I haven't packed. I haven't cleaned. I haven't gotten all my school work done. Aaaaaauuugggghhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment