Monday, December 8, 2008

I've used 5 of my 15 minutes of fame.

So, as part of the marketing for The Book, the well-paid PR lady managed to arrange for me to appear on Good Morning Texas. (This is probably, in part, arranged because I live across the street from the host, Gary Cogill.)

I have carefully and with great effort blocked this plan out of my head. However, last night my fabulous and amazing neighbor, Linda, made me play dress up so that she could determine what I would look good wearing. As a side note, we determined that most of my clothes don't fit properly. That will have to be a different blog post, but it is stressing me out.

Then, this morning, she got up at the crack of dawn to put my make-up on. She did an amazing job.

I didn't really tell anyone I was going to be on TV so that everyone I know would not record and/or watch the event in case I turned out to make a dumb ass of myself. It's over, and I didn't humiliate myself, so here it is BAM.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! You are so awesome!!! Shame on you for holding out on me. >:P (mean face with tongue out, as advised by your nephew)

    ReplyDelete