Wednesday, May 7, 2008

29 days till Europe

And it is getting crazy around here. Came walking down the hallway and I see toilet paper coming out of the bathroom. Had to include a photo for your enjoyment. Buddy the little shit has a new trick. Actually the two dogs have an even better trick. I walk into the kitchen to discover that they have begun pulling up the linoleum. I might get really upset and say bad dogs but I have pulled up linoleum and there are three freaking layers . . . it's about time that they earned their keep.

In the meantime, Cat woke me up in the middle of the night recently chasing a squeaky toy. Only problem, as I'm popping up, I realize that Cat doesn't have a squeaky toy. He looks pretty shocked when I managed to get the lights on, he lifts a paw, and boom mouse runs out from under his paw. Hides behind the armoire. Doesn't come out all night. Totally freaked me out. Exterminator came out today. They can take care of the mice, but it requires someone else to take care of the squirrels that they are fairly certain I have. And let me tell you, turns out taking care of squirrels is really expensive. Crud.

Then the tree guy came by the house. I have a tree that has to come down, and another that needs to be trimmed. Sigh.

Oh, and work on the real estate book continues. Of course. Night after night.

The spring mag for the yearbook should be done tomorrow. We'll get it back in about a week. The yearbooks themselves should be arriving Friday afternoon. All 326 boxes of 2000 books. (They are so big only 6 fit in a box.) Should be lots of fun to unload the truck this year.

Tomorrow night is the big real estate annual event. So, that should be interesting. I'll try to be better about writing again. TaTaForNow

No comments:

Post a Comment