Monday, June 25, 2007

New Me

Part I. The recluse. I have got to get very focused on writing the book. This means that I have to shut myself off from the world as much as possible. It isn't going to be easy, and I know I won't be able to totally do that, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I have to have 10 spreads by July 15th. Considering the fact that I don't have all the photos I need from almost any of them and that I'm still trying to schedule some final interviews, I think this is a tricky proposition at best.

I'm going to try to be good about blogging, so those actually keeping up with the blog can feel like they know what is going on in my sad little pitiful life. If it sounds like I'm starting to have any kind of fun, feel free to call me up and chastise me.

Part II. Since I am having to hole up, I thought it would be a good time to work on the eating healthy and getting exercise program. I bought a two week "cleansing system." Not sure what that will do to the bod, but I hear cleasing is good. I'm going to start that on Friday. I keep pushing the start date back, but I'm worried about starting when I have appts if you know what I mean.

Now the irony is that those wanting to keep up with me will want to read the blog, and those not interested in the bodily functions of a girl in a two week cleansing will want to run. I'll try to warn you before I start the gross parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment