Thursday, June 28, 2007

Four Days Later

Well, not sure that I make a very good recluse. It seems there is always something pulling me away. I do, however, have most of the transcripts now that I can work my way through writing beautiful, yet pithy prose on each of the guys.

I have been doing a lot, just none of it is writing.

I haven't actually begun the cleansing because I am quite nervous about how that will go, so I'm waiting until Saturday when I have no where to be. . . except at my desk . . . writing dutifully. sigh.

Poor Sabrina is a a sad little beast. She had her female bits removed this morning. She is still full of whatever it is she was filled with to put her under. They kindly gave me pills to help keep her calm the rest of the week. The lab boxer combo isn't one for being still for long.

The non-stop rain is getting on my nerves a bit, but I suppose it is helping to keep me inside and working.

I have one interview tomorrow, then back to the grindstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment