Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Whole New Meaning to Defcon1

It started about 2 years ago. This past May, I convinced my doctor to give me another year. Dec 16 I decided it would be better to start now rather than later. Perhaps it would be better in winter. It isn't.

The internal electrical system of the body is an amazing thing. And when it goes haywire? OH. MY. GOD.

So, here I am. In the midst of my internal electrical system going on the fritz. Sweating my way through the nights. Suffering through terrible aches and pains. Wishing that I could avoid all of it.

I've already checked with my mother and siblings...turns out, that I will suffer enough for all of us and none of them suffered through anything of note. Shoot me.

I can only pray that although it is clearly going to be a nightmare, that it could at least go by quickly. 2018 is going to be the year of the electrical short circuit. The power grid bananza.

No comments:

Post a Comment