Monday, November 4, 2013

I don't even know what to write

Honestly, there is so much crap that has been going on, I don't even know where to start.

Work life has gotten extremely easy now that I am no longer responsible for the centennial book. I feel horribly guilty that the kids got screwed out of being a part of something really cool because someone with power decided to get pissy over a personal matter, but wow do I like having free time.

I'm planning to buy tile to do the kitchen and TV room before Thanksgiving. At least that is my plan.

The dogs continue to fight and I've got quite the gash courtesy of the 15lb terrorist.

Bubbles is better since her unintended bath, but the horn still doesn't work, so I need to take her back in. Poor baby.

And really, nothing exciting is happening beyond that.

No comments:

Post a Comment