Thursday, March 14, 2013

When is the fun?

I have spent most of this week working on the real estate book. For those of you who have been paying attention, I spent most of Christmas break working on the same thing. I have literally not gotten dressed multiple days in a row, spending 16 hours on the computer typing madly.

The good news, of course, is that I have made serious progress. My poor friend PR still must do an impressive amount of editing to get it publication ready, and I haven't even begun the cleaning up the design portion of my work, but I'm getting closer.

I still have a couple of things I need to do for school. (Of course, I postpone those for as long as I can.)

Today, I am finally getting to do something fun. I'm meeting up with my friend, Colleyville. I love her. She makes me want to be a better person, and she's big fun. Also, she's a hellova designer, so I get to pick her brain about ideas for the house.

I meet with The Boys tomorrow morning, so I pretty much need to have my act together. Then I'll be on the final 48 hours of the week having accomplished almost nothing on my list. It's almost demoralizing.

Oh, and if I don't get my act together soon, I'm never going to get to study for the real estate exam and take the stupid thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment