Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Will she write again?

In two months of the new blog, I've posted twice. Pathetic. I used to write almost daily. Sure my dating life provided quite a bit of fodder and there were the antics with selling and buying homes ridiculously often and during the school year the children gave me lots to write about and now, I find I can't write. And it really makes me sad. It makes me sad that uptight jackwads forced me to hide my blog and then crazy stalker wenches made me kill my blog (by the way 9 months later...those crazy lunes still send me emails weekly. That is serious dedication by girls, I swear to you. I DON"T KNOW.)

At any rate, I wish I could get my mojo back. I liked having a diary of sorts. Of being able to look back and see what I've done and where life has taken me. I guess we'll see if I return to it with any regularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment