Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Confession

It doesn't seem to matter how much I WANT to blog daily, I am having a terrible time pulling it off. Hmm, seems familiar especially since I have been running 3-5 days a week since the first of the year. Weight lost? Yeah, that would be zero. And if todays step on the scale is indicative, I've gained. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

What kind of bent wrong crap is this?

And it's not like I don't have anything to kvetch about or extoll the greatness of...

kids not getting their work done? Lots of that. It'll be a miracle if there is a yearbook this year.

Video teacher sucks so badly I can hardly stand it? You bet. Lots of examples.

Administration doing it's usual political dance that makes my left eye twitchy... oh but of course.

Hi-lites dance and the stories that come from kids making very bad decisions... including one of my very favorite yearbook girls. You bet.

PR that deranged wench sending emails with exclamation points that make me want to gut her like a fish? Why not.

Plans for my moms 75th birthday and family relations that also make me nutty... lots of stories.

But can I manage to find the time to write about ANY of this? Apparently not.

Story. Of. My. Life.

OK, bell rang. Gotta run.


No comments:

Post a Comment