Saturday, October 22, 2011

So quickly

Sometimes I am impressed with how very quickly I can move from to Emotional def con 1. This has been a hell of a week. Unbelievably busy coming on the heels of weeks and weeks of unbelievably busy. I am working with a yearbook staff that seems to be having so. much. trouble. getting itself together.

I am at my wits end of how to get them to get their acts together. I feel like a complete failure.

I am trying to work on my finances. That is a beating and a half. I don't even know how I jacked up my finances so much. It is totally demoralizing.

We can't even talk about the dating. That is such a ball of bullshit I don't even know what to do. Incapable of walking away, but not happy staying. Emotional. DefCon. 1.

Yup that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment