Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Little Prince

So you know, I was torn when creating this blog whether I would reference "Le Petit Prince" or Winnie-the-Pooh. Both are quite close to my heart, and I quote from each liberally. I thought it might help/focus my writing a bit, and it would give me a theme.

Visiting the BFF this week, as always we find ourselves watching old episodes of "Sex and the City." That Carrie, I have to admit she is a bit of a muse for me. I have always loved the way they set up her writing revolving questions about life and love and such.

At any rate, since I have found myself dating a bear (story to follow), I decided to become a little bear rather than a diva...especially since I found him by leaving my corner of the forest.

So, I now begin a new adventure with a new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment