Monday, April 25, 2011

Accra, Ghana

Ok, I haven't really thought much about it but with 5 days till we go, I guess it is time. I am going to Accra, Ghana Friday with two other teachers from HP. Crazy right? I am without a doubt nervous. Mostly because let's be honest, I'm a bit of a diva and I have all sorts of food issues. What am I gonna eat and how am I going to be nice to all of these people for 10 days??? How??

I am already packed. Although I forgot I have to get everything out and spray it with the bug spray. I have the $1500 of shots, and I start the malaria pills on Thursday. I have ordered 24 baby rolls of charmin to take with me and keep in my purse (come on people, I have a delicate backside, I'm not going anywhere without the charmin) Maybe not all 24 rolls, but I do go to Europe in 3 weeks too...

You would think that my to do list would be getting shorter and shorter, but I am here to tell you that every time I turn around I have to add to it.

So, I'm a little freaked out and stressed out. Very long plane flight followed by a 5 hour car drive to wherever we are going (It's close to Accra, but I'm not exactly sure of where it is.)


No comments:

Post a Comment