Friday, August 1, 2008

San Francisco Days

Ok, we have been a group on the move. I'd like to point out I tried to blog from the phone twice since the airport and it didn't work either time. Totally annoying.


Arrived in SF Tuesday, greeted by GK, my cousin, and his daughter AM. Took a tour around the city, hit Chinatown, had dinner headed to the house. That, of course, is where things were bound to get interesting since his soon to be ex still lives in the house. Very cozy.


She greeted me with "Why are you in San Francisco?" uh visiting my cousin? Ya' think? Maybe?

And "Oh, visiting while you still have someplace to stay for free?" uh, what? I'm pretty sure that GK isn't going to start charging me anytime soon. Sigh. God bless the man because he has been living with some serious strain.


Wednesday we went to Hearst Castle. This shows how much he loves me because it turns it out it isn't just a little bit south of the city, it is like 3 1/2 hours south!! I loved it, so I was very glad we went. We got back late . . . Also good.


Thursday we went to Santa Cruz we even got Alexander to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment