Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Catch up

I worked as a docent for the Swiss Avenue Mother's Day home tour. Lots of fun. Then I went and looked at all of the other houses.

Yearbooks had to have 4 stickers. 4 photos that weren't the right photos. One was a senior ad then it was like we might as well change the others too. Even Mom got into the act and helped sticker!

We had the yearbook banquet. The kids were great, they gave me a spa day at Red Door Spa. The next night I went to the Hall of Fame induction for this year's recipients. It was cool. I went by Neiman Marcus, where my neighbor Linda works, and had my make-up done and they even fixed my hair. Very cool. I might have a picture at some point to show.

Did I mention when I was supposed to see my neighbor across the street play at Collin County Community College? I stopped to get gas, left the car running, locked the keys in the car . . spent two hours with two guys trying to break in when they finally did . . . sigh.

This past week I thought I left my purse sitting in the drive way when I went to home depot. Got home, no purse, freaked out. Starting cancelling credit cards, in the middle of canceling the second when I see my purse sitting on my bed. sigh.

I'm still doing tons of interviews. Trying to get them all done before going to Europe. Totally stressing out.

OK, that pretty much covers it. Now, I have to go be sad with my neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment